Airport Virgin Gorda
- Spanish Town, British Virgin Islands
- The archipelago of the Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, Virgin Gorda, Spanish Town city
- Airport Virgin Gorda is located on an island of Virgin Gorda, which are included in the British Virgin Islands. The island is the third largest of its territory and the second largest, which are mainly concentrated in the city of Spanish Town. In the vicinity of the city are also numerous villas for leisure travelers. The airport is an international, here come mainly aircraft that transports tourists to the island.
In 2010, the airport was reconstructed, created modern runways and safety conditions according to international standards. At present, the length of the runway is 963 meters. Airport Virgin Gorda is located at a height of 4 meters above sea level.
Now the airport serves flights of several airlines.
- Copper mine on the island of Virgin GordaCopper mine on the island of Virgin Gorda is a unique historical sight The national park of the island are the ruins of a copper mine XIX century One version says that the first mines were dug on the island yet  in the XV century by the...
- The island of Virgin GordaVirgin Gorda the island which is part of the British Virgin Islands The island is twenty one square kilometer On the island is home to just over 3 000 people almost all of them live in the town of Spanish Town The island of Virgin Gorda is of... South Sound
- Tortola IslandTortola is the largest and most populated island in the British Virgin Islands Washed by the Caribbean Sea The island is 13 5 miles and the width 3 miles The territory covered spacious valleys and high slopes The origin of volcanic islands The main... Anderson
- Tortola IslandTortola the largest and most populated island which is part of the British Virgin Islands The island is fifty five square kilometers a population of about 24 000 people The main city of the island is Road Town also known as the main administrative... Cane Garden Bay
- National Park Mount SarahNational Park Mount Sara located on the island of Tortola was established in 1964 Its area is 96 hectares Park Mount Sarah became the first national park in the British Virgin Islands which was created to protect the forests of the island and the... Little Carrot Bay
- Anegada IslandThe island of Anegada is the northernmost island of the Virgin and the Lesser Antilles In the British part of the archipelago he became the only inhabited island of coral origin Occupies 38 square kilometers On Anegada have salty water Some of them... The Settlement
- National Park Virgin Islands Coral Reef National MonumentVirgin Islands Coral Reef National Monument national natural heritage United States located in the southern part of the island of St John The monument was created in January 2001 It was opened for better protection of coral reefs Area Virgin Islands... Lameshur
- The island of St. JohnOne of the US Virgin Islands St John is a small island which can be reached only by sea from the shores of its neighbors St Thomas and the British Virgin Islands Saint John is a wild place with rich nature Mountain Kemelberg is  top of an... Saint John Island
- National Park Virgin Islands National ParkVirgin Islands US Virgin Islands National Park located in the central part of the island of St John The park is fifty nine square kilometers National Park was established in 1956 At present the National Park Virgin Islands occupies more than half of... Estate Reef Bay
- City Cruz BayCruz Bay a city located in the west of the island of St John which belongs to the US Virgin Islands Currently the city has a population of about three thousand people Cruz Bay was founded in the XIX century Danish soldiers who came from the... Cruz Bay
- Island Lovango KayIsland Lovango Kay is a member of the US Virgin Islands It is located closest to the island of St John The island is small but very picturesque It is decorated with beautiful bay with clear water Especially the north side of the island tranquil ... Estate Denis Bay
- Island Little St. JamesIsland Little St James refers to the US Virgin Islands is located to the east of the island of St Thomas The island is private property it belongs to the American financier Jeffrey Epstein On the island built luxury properties that Jeffrey Epstein... Estate Nazareth
- Thatch Cay IslandThe small island of Thatch Cay is located on the north of the island of St Thomas at a distance of 800 meters It belongs to the US Virgin Islands Thatch Cay island area of 230 acres In the XIX early XX century the island was privately owned It... Coki Point Estate