Ottawa — Natural Attractions
- Waterfalls Hog's Back FallsWaterfall Hogs Beck is in a place where the river of the same name separated Rideau Canal At this point the rocks disrupted the flow of water reminding the back of Dick Hence got its name in fact waterfall Hogs Beck is the proud name "Prince...
- Elgin StreetElgin Street is known as "The Canadian road №91" It runs north through the capital Downtown Centretown and substantially parallel to the Rideau Canal The name of the street was named after Lord Elgin so call Biddis lane Traveling through this ...
- Monument spiderHaving been in Ottawa it's hard not to see the enormous spider monument located in the central square in front of the National Gallery of Canada The sculpture is made of bronze and stainless steel and has a height of approximately 10 meters Monument... ByWard Market
- Rideau StreetRideau Street in the historic center of Ottawa and known among tourists as one of the attractions Until 1998 it was considered Ontariyskoy backbone 17B which was one of the main transport lines of the city And even before that in the XVIII century... ByWard Market
- Bank Street (Ottawa)Bank Street originates from Parliament Hill Traveling through it you can see all the major attractions of central Ottawa Bank Street passes through the famous Downtown areas and Hunt Club being informal symbolic boundary  between the western and... Bowesville
- Emergency Government Headquarters Museum"Emergency Government Headquarters" a museum of the "cold war " Exhibits of the museum were presented for the filming of "The Sum of All Fears " Just outside the door the first exhibit a topographical map of the surrounding area of Ottawa... Woodlawn
- Gatineau ParkGatineau Park is located in the province of Quebec Its area is about 360 square kilometers Park is just a short drive from the capital of Canada The park is home to over 220 species of birds 54 species of animals growing more than 50 species of... Circonscription electorale de Pontiac