Museum town of Berat
- Berat, Albania
- Berat Castle, Berat, Albania
- Berat is located seventy kilometers south of the capital of Albania. The city is famous for the fact that since 1961 has the official status of the city-museum. Number of historical attractions here more than two hundred. Attractions Berat - Several mosques XV-XIX centuries, stone arched bridges of the XVII century. But the main architectural monument is the citadel, built in the XIII century along the ridge and rises not only on the riverbed, but also over the whole city.
Visit the Citadel is a must-see destination in the young people who come here from across the country, and sometimes theatrical wedding ceremonies are held right here. Inside the fortress as a historical museum, and several ancient temples. Berat is renowned for being at the end of the XIX century it served as the center of the Albanian national movement for independence from the Ottoman Empire.
- The fortress of BeratBerat is one of the oldest and most beautiful cities in Albania and its ancient fortress almost unique in the country The city was founded about 2...
- MangaliaBarbecues old Muslim quarter in the city of Berat It is famous for its mosques built in different historical periods There is a small temple which...
- GoricaGorytsa this archaeological site which is located in the south of Berat at the confluence of two rivers There were traces of ancient fortifications... Uznove
- Airport "Patos de Minas"Airport "Patos de Minas" is in Albania Receives international and domestic flights Flights are carried out every 2 hours Terminal building is... Bashkia e Patosit
- Monastery of St. Mary ArdenicaMonastery of St Mary Ardenica one of the oldest monasteries in Albania whose history is rooted in the distant antiquity Monastery perched on top of a... Kosturli
- Fragments of city wallsAntique Apollonius was magnificent picturesque town with lots of architectural monuments Many of them have survived to this day and carry the... Daullas
- Mosaic HouseRuins of ancient Apollonia is located 12 km from the city of Fier In ancient times this city was one of the most important Mediterranean cities There... Daullas
- Bazaar gateElbasan was founded by the Romans two thousand years ago and in the IV century BC the city was surrounded by strong walls for protection against... Elbasan