Zagreb — Natural Attractions
- Monument August ŠenoaMonument Augustus Chenault a beautiful bronze statue depicting the famous Croatian writer and literary critic August Chenault The monument was...
- Zagreb FunicularIn Zagreb is famous landmark the funicular Every day cabin funicular deliver more than a thousand people in the Upper and Lower Town Zagreb This type...
- Agriculture "Sinful Gorica"In the north west of the country near the capital of Croatia has an amazing mountain valley The main attractions of this scenic area two locks which... Grad Zagreb
- Mount MedvednicaMount Medvednica a huge mountain range located to the north of Zagreb Its highest point Sliema lies at an altitude 1033 meters There can be easily... Gornja Bistra
- River SutlaChair or Sotla River left tributary of the Sava river which flows on the territory of Croatia and Slovenia Its length 90 kilometers Basin area 581... Kljuc Brdovecki
- Resort "Terme Catez"Resort "Terme Catez" is the second largest resort in Slovenia It is located in the east of Slovenia near the Sava River Useful sources of thermal... Mostec
- Deer farm in OlimIn a beautiful town near Rogaska Slatina is a wonderful farm deer Deer graze free to the general public area which means that the possibility of them... Sopote
- Mountain DonachkaPast the great trading city in Slovenia Rogaska is located at the foot of three mountains it is always a mistake Plešivec and Donachka at the... Dolnja Rjavica