- Trogir, Croatia
- Camerlengo - a powerful fortress, performs in XIII - XV centuries, the role of the naval base of naval forces in the Adriatic. Now is a kind of open-air museum and multimedia center with outdoor shooting of historical films.
If fortress surrounded by a moat, has been linked with a round tower, named in honor of St. Mark. In the days of Venetian rule for thick walls the palace of the consul - leader. The fortress overlooks the sea and has a high wall, connecting the three towers. In the summer, in the courtyard of the fortress are pageants.
Camerlengo - one of the most visited places in the city-island. From the top of the fortress good pictures of scenic views of the old town, especially in the west.
- City Museum of TrogirIn the historical center of the Croatian town of Trogir surprising is City Museum The exposition is located in an ancient palace the baroque Once upon a time the palace belonged to the family of Garanin Fanfonya Behind the walls of the museum are...
- Old town of TrogirThe first mention of the Croatian town of Trogir belongs to the third century BC In those days it was one of the main shopping areas of Greek Dorians In the beginning of his career Trogir developed rapidly but then suddenly found himself in the...
- Cathedral of St. LovroCathedral of St Lawrence (Lovro) rises in the city of Trogir This is the largest building in the city its bell tower can be seen from any street His story begins in the Cathedral of the 11th century it was then on the ruins of the basilica was built...
- Cathedral of TrogirIf you choose the most impressive and memorable place of the old town of Trogir this is definitely the Cathedral of St Lovro The cathedral was built back in 1123 the year in place of the burnt Basilica The authorship of the famous western portal of...
- Saldun Bay BeachIn the area of the bay Saldun on the island of Ciovo many pebble and rocky beaches Unlike the main beach of the bay that he sand Here the blue clear waters and dense vegetation Island Ciovo is located in central Croatia three kilometers from...
- Split AirportAirport Split Croatia's international airport located 25 kilometers from the city It is the second largest passenger airport in the country founded in 1966 in a very picturesque place Parking in front of the airport building is decorated like a... Divulje
- The village ShegetSheget village a small fishing village on the Mediterranean coast four kilometers west of Trogir It is an old building with narrow streets and small houses come close to the water Now Sheget village is one of the favorite holiday destinations of... Vranjca
- Conservation Park MarjanConservation Park Marjan a beautiful park soaked sweet scents of exotic plants and flowers romance and magical landscapes Everyone here has a leisurely romantic pastime the wonderful shops cozy place to relax  a small zoo a tiny church great for... Split
- Marjan PeninsulaOn the edge of the peninsula of the same name is located Marjan hill a favorite vacation spot as visiting tourists and residents of the neighboring city of Split The hill is covered with thick pine forest and is completely surrounded by the sea and... Split
- Gallery Ivan MestrovikaIvan Mestrovika Gallery home to the wonderful works of art of which there are more than 300 exhibits which reflect the different directions from religious themes and portraiture in nude sculptures Here you can enjoy  insanely fascinating kind of... Split
- Republic SquareSplit a city that is both economic and administrative center of Central Dalmatia He has more than two hundred thousand people Diocletian the emperor of Rome was one of the first of its inhabitants It was he who at the end of the III century palace... Split
- Fish market in SplitFish Market an exciting place that smells of fish and excitement Here you will find absolutely any resident of the Adriatic Sea shrimp clams lobster tuna giant heads that are on the shelves a giant octopus despite the tentacles  which becomes... Split
- RivaRiva a popular place for walking in the Croatian city of Split Quay is the tourist hub of the resort and in addition is considered one of the city's main attractions The length of the Riva is approximately 250 meters This is a very beautiful street... Split
- People's SquarePeople's Square is the central area of Split built in the early Middle Ages located to the west of the Palace of Diocletian In those days it was called the area Lovren as formed around the church of St Lovro Later  it was renamed Place... Split
- Port of SplitSplit the second of its largest city in Croatia Administrative historical and cultural heart of this unique city with a population of more than two hundred thousand people is the Palace of Diocletian city which has a square shape His total  area... Split
- Equestrian Club SplitExcellent equestrian club "Split" is located in Croatia Here you will find magnificent views and a variety of landscapes surrounded by small villages open plains grassland mountains lakes and rivers Ranch "Split" offers a family atmosphere and any... Split
- Studio Museum Ivan MestrovicHouse bought known worldwide Croatian sculptor Ivan Mestrovic today turned into a museum A large collection of works by talented craftsmen in the gallery located outdoors near the house Here are both finished product  art acquired the respect of... Split
- Cathedral of St. Douillet (blast furnaces)Cathedral of St Douillet beautiful architectural monument which stands on the site of the mausoleum of Diocletian The remains were transferred to the emperor and was buried in the cathedral Douillet Bishop of Split his patron executed during the... Split
- Diocletian's PalaceDiocletian's Palace was built in 300 BC Strange but because of his age he is quite well preserved to the present day Today the palace is located on the territory of the Croatian city of Split and covers an area of three hectares In fact the... Split
- The bell tower of the Benedictine monastery of Saint RainierThe bell tower of the monastery of St benedyktynskaga Rainier this old stone tower located in the historic center of the Croatian city of Split a few hundred meters to the north of the palace The bell tower is a popular architectural monument ... Split
- Monument to the bishop of Nin GrgunuBronze image of Bishop Grguna Nin a monument of Gregory of Nin the priest famous for his struggle for the democratization of worship in particular for carrying out the service in the Slavic language The monument is located on one of the gates ... Split
- Strossmayer ParkStrossmayer Park in the second largest city in Croatia Split got its name in honor of the Croatian Catholic bishop theologian and patron after his death in 1905 Park your story is from the XVIII century when they began to develop a free urban space... Split
- Church of St. DominicChurch of St Dominic a small beautiful church the first mention of which dates from XIII century Then it was called the Chapel of St Catherine Dominicans used it to build his monastery in 1217 Church of St Dominic Chapel  began in the XVII... Split
- Entertainment complex "Bacvice"Popular recreational facilities in Split it Riva promenade with cafes and restaurants The well known Bacvice entertainment complex is a 15 minute walk from the city's waterfront The complex includes a number of cafe bars sports bar disco restaurant... Split