Macedonian Orthodox Church of St. Demetrius
- Markham, Canada
- 201 Main Street Markham North, Markham, ON, Canada
- +1 905-471-5555
- Macedonian Orthodox Church of St. Demetrius is located on Main Street Markham. It is named after the oldest Macedonian saint Christian martyr who lived in Macedonia at the beginning of the fourth century.
Established Canadian diocese in 1989, the church was built on the donations of the Macedonians. In the 90s it was replaced by a new white stone building, built with the centuries-old tradition of church architecture of Macedonia. In August 1994, the temple was held the first liturgy. Today the church has a football team and a church choir, a ballroom, Macedonian religious school and a literary club.
The temple has been gaining popularity since in many Canadian newspapers were printed pictures of his beautiful architecture. Undoubtedly fascinate visitors frescoes, wall and ceiling paintings, executed in Byzantine style and icons by Macedonian artist George Danevskom.
- Markham Go StationMarkov Go Station is a railway station located in the north of Markham Greater Toronto metropolitan area The station was built back in 1871 she was...
- Markham District High SchoolMarkov dystryktaў High School public high school in the brand the Greater Toronto The school occupies a two storey building built in the middle of...
- Open-air museum in MarkhamOpen air museum in Mark is located in the province of Toronto in an area of 10 hectares Its mission is to preserve historic buildings and...
- Railway Station Mount Joy GOMount Joy GO Station is the railway station and bus station Markham Opened in 2004 is now the station serves more than 500 passengers daily Station...
- Markvill secondaries SchoolMarkvill secondaries School a prestigious school located in the north of the town of brand Greater Toronto metropolitan area Nearby are scenic parks... Unionville
- Markham Stouffville HospitalMarkov Stouffville Hospital City Hospital for emergency assistance which is located in the town of Markov the Greater Toronto The hospital was built... Box Grove
- Markvill Centro ShoppingMarkvill Shopping Centro a huge shopping center located in the town of Markov the Greater Toronto Chic shopping center is a one story building which... Unionville
- Centennial GO StationRailway Station Centennial refers to the Stuffvil (Stouffville line) and GO Transit network located in the eastern part of the Canadian city Markov... Unionville
- Father Michael's Catholic Academy MakGivniFather Michael's Catholic Academy MakGivni high school located at the intersection of 14th Avenue and McCowan Road in macro Ontario Canada She is a...
- Institute of Middlefield KollegieytInstitute of Middlefield Kollegieyt is secondary schools located in the southeast of Markham Greater Toronto metropolitan area Nearby there are parks...
- High School Pierre Elliott TrudeauHigh School Markham named in honor of Pierre Elliott Trudeau the 15th Prime Minister of Canada was founded in 2001 It is a branch school of York... Unionville
- Art Gallery Frederick Horsman VarleyArt Gallery Frederick Horsman Varley is located in the eastern part of the city Markov Ontario Canada directly across from the park Crosby His name... Unionville
- Mall area of South UnionvilleAt the intersection of Kennedy Road and chestnut Avenue Mark stands a large shopping center opened in 2013 This retail center is in the Asian style... Unionville
- Railway station UnionvilleUnionville Station was founded in 1991 on the railway line GO Transit between Toronto and Stoaffvill It is equipped with a single bed one railroad... Hagerman's Corners
- Unionville High SchoolUnionville High School in Ontario one of the most creative schools of the province is located in Markham close to the local municipal office park and... Unionville
- Milliken Mills High SchoolMilliken Mills High School is a small secondary schools located in the southeast of the city of Markham Greater Toronto metropolitan area Nearby are... Hagerman's Corners
- Shopping center RemingtonThe shopping center is located in Remіngton brand at the intersection of Kennedy Road and Avenue Steele the former site of the shopping center... Hagerman's Corners
- Hare Krishna centerHare Krishna Centre in Toronto is a religious community which takes place is bright and full of emotions life Krsna consciousness movement which is... Armsdale
- Markham Civic CenterMarkov Civic Center is the town hall which is situated in the picturesque Millennium Park in downtown Markham Greater Toronto metropolitan area... Brown's Corners
- Market VillageMarket Village huge Chinese shopping center located in the town of Markov the Greater Toronto Market Village was built and inaugurated in 1990... Milliken
- Farm VittamorovFarm Vittamorov private ownership of an area of 220 acres which is located in an ecologically clean area of Markham Its name comes from... Box Grove
- Pacific MallPacific Mall this is the official Canadian tourist attraction traditional Asian market open one in 1997 in the brand at the intersection of Steeles... Milliken
- Syuells Bridge RoadRoad bridge Syuells Road in Toronto is a unique single lane crossing This is one of the few suspension bridges in the province of Ontario and the... Morningside Heights
- Catholic High School St. AugustineMarkov is famous for a large number of educational institutions among which stands a long two storey complex built of red brick This average Catholic... Buttonville