- Vlore, Albania
- Vlora, Albania 5.7 m C
- Murad Mosque is located in the city of Vlora. Date of commencement of its construction in 1542 relate to.
The mosque is covered by a dome, its walls are made of brick. The mosque has a minaret and a prayer hall.
Thanks to archaeological research it became known that at some point in history, the mosque was subjected to large-scale reconstruction.
Today Murad Mosque performs the same function for which it was built. The mosque is the subject of Muslim worship, as well as a place of worship.
- History Museum VloraIndependence Museum one of the main attractions of the city of Vlora located in southwest Albania For many centuries this city has great historical...
- Museum of Independence VloraAlbanian city of Vlora is a typical resort town Beautiful scenery and seascapes are combined with numerous monuments which cover a broad historical... Bashkia e Vlores
- Quay-beach "Riviera of Flowers""Riviera of Flowers" or "Albanian Riviera" extends from the resort towns of Vlora Albanian and Sarandzeў She is a beautiful set of old houses that... Narte
- Ancient amphitheater OrikumVlora is located in a place where the two seas the Adriatic and Ionian Conversely Peninsula Vlora is an island carp for centuries played a strategic... Orikum
- Airport "Patos de Minas"Airport "Patos de Minas" is in Albania Receives international and domestic flights Flights are carried out every 2 hours Terminal building is... Bashkia e Patosit
- Colonnade shopping Roman city centerAncient ruins for centuries been the subject of special interest travelers This is not surprising because almost always these ancient monuments... Kryegjate
- Ruins of ancient ApolloniaIn Albania near the city of Fier just 12 kilometers away are the ruins of ancient Apollonia City Apollonia was founded by the Greeks as early as 855... Kryegjate
- Fragments of city wallsAntique Apollonius was magnificent picturesque town with lots of architectural monuments Many of them have survived to this day and carry the... Daullas
- Mosaic HouseRuins of ancient Apollonia is located 12 km from the city of Fier In ancient times this city was one of the most important Mediterranean cities There... Daullas
- Monastery of St. Mary ArdenicaMonastery of St Mary Ardenica one of the oldest monasteries in Albania whose history is rooted in the distant antiquity Monastery perched on top of a... Kosturli