Copper mine on the island of Virgin Gorda
- Spanish Town, British Virgin Islands
- The archipelago of the Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, Virgin Gorda, Spanish Town
- Copper mine on the island of Virgin Gorda is a unique historical sight. The national park of the island are the ruins of a copper mine XIX century. One version says that the first mines were dug on the island yet in the XV century by the Spaniards. They were looking for silver. However, no specific evidence for this. When the island joined the UK in 1837 was built copper mine. By 1869 the mine was abandoned. Today from him were some of the main building and. To island still living descendants of the miners who work in the copper mines.
Despite the fact that today can be seen small copper wires, they are not of great interest to develop. Mine come to inspect the tourists, it is now one of the places on the island, especially visited by guests.
- Airport Virgin GordaAirport Virgin Gorda is located on an island of Virgin Gorda which are included in the British Virgin Islands The island is the third largest of its...
- The island of Virgin GordaVirgin Gorda the island which is part of the British Virgin Islands The island is twenty one square kilometer On the island is home to just over 3... South Sound
- Tortola IslandTortola is the largest and most populated island in the British Virgin Islands Washed by the Caribbean Sea The island is 13 5 miles and the width 3... Anderson
- Tortola IslandTortola the largest and most populated island which is part of the British Virgin Islands The island is fifty five square kilometers a population of... Cane Garden Bay
- National Park Mount SarahNational Park Mount Sara located on the island of Tortola was established in 1964 Its area is 96 hectares Park Mount Sarah became the first national... Little Carrot Bay
- National Park Virgin Islands Coral Reef National MonumentVirgin Islands Coral Reef National Monument national natural heritage United States located in the southern part of the island of St John The... Lameshur
- Anegada IslandThe island of Anegada is the northernmost island of the Virgin and the Lesser Antilles In the British part of the archipelago he became the only... The Settlement
- The island of St. JohnOne of the US Virgin Islands St John is a small island which can be reached only by sea from the shores of its neighbors St Thomas and the British... Saint John Island
- National Park Virgin Islands National ParkVirgin Islands US Virgin Islands National Park located in the central part of the island of St John The park is fifty nine square kilometers National... Estate Reef Bay
- City Cruz BayCruz Bay a city located in the west of the island of St John which belongs to the US Virgin Islands Currently the city has a population of about... Cruz Bay
- Island Lovango KayIsland Lovango Kay is a member of the US Virgin Islands It is located closest to the island of St John The island is small but very picturesque It is... Estate Denis Bay
- Island Little St. JamesIsland Little St James refers to the US Virgin Islands is located to the east of the island of St Thomas The island is private property it belongs to... Estate Nazareth
- Thatch Cay IslandThe small island of Thatch Cay is located on the north of the island of St Thomas at a distance of 800 meters It belongs to the US Virgin Islands... Coki Point Estate