Drilon National Park
- Tushemisht, Albania
- Five kilometers west of Pogradtsa
- Drilon National Park - a paradise for those who want to temporarily forget about the bustle of the city. The park is located in the neighborhood of the same tourist destination, so besides the stunning scenery there are all conditions for a comfortable stay.
In Albania, six national parks and park Drilon, no doubt, is one of the best. It is located in a clean place among the snow-capped mountains on the shores of Lake Ohrid - the deepest in Europe. In 1980, it was included in UNESCO World Heritage Site. Only in pure water of this lake is found unique Ahrydskaga trout or, in the local, "pastrimka." It can catch yourself, or visit one of the many restaurants located on the shores of Ohrid - Selection of fish dishes they have huge.
Among the main attractions of the national park include underground sources of fresh water, which have healing powers. Smooth surface of a small river plow huge white swans, never give up treats tourists and lovers of antiquities worth visiting Christian basilica of V century.
- Monastery of Saint NaumSt Naum Monastery Orthodox Monastery which was built near the Albanian border in the south eastern shore of Lake Ohrid Previously the monastery was...
- Christian basilicaPogradec one of the most beautiful resorts in Albanian a city with a rich history It is located in the south eastern Albania 140 km from Tirana The... Bucimas
- Ancient road EgnantiaEgnantia road one of the oldest in Europe It was a road built by the Romans in the II century BC and crossed the Roman provinces which were located... Pogradec
- National Park GalicicaNatsyynyhny Galichitsa Park one of the three national parks of the Republic of Macedonia Located between the largest in Macedonia and Prespa lakes... Trpejca
- Lake OhridAhrydskoe lake the deepest and oldest lake in the Balkans one of the main attractions of Albania which owns about a third of this unique monument of... Piskupat
- Ozero OhridLake Ohrid is the deepest and oldest lake in the Balkans has retained its unique ecosystem In 1980 the lake was declared a World Heritage Site Lake... Lin
- By Stalin Museum mosaicLinsky mosaic museum with its modest size is one of the most visited attractions in the Albanian shore of Lake Ahrydskaga Lin village located on the... Lin
- Bridge GolikGolik Bridge one of the most popular attractions in the vicinity Pogradtsa that Albania inherited from the times of Ottoman rule The bridge is part... Zall-Tore
- Golem Grad on Prespanskom LakeGolem hail a small island in the middle of the lake Prespanskogo which is located on the border of Albania Macedonia and Greece Translated from the... Konsko
- Church of St. John the DivineChurch of St John the Evangelist in Cana located on a hill near the lake Ahrydskaga striking in its stunning beauty The temple combines the Armenian... Ohrid
- Church of St. John the TheologianChurch of St St John the Evangelist in Cana is located on the hill which is located far from Ahrydskaga lake This temple and today continues to... Ohrid
- Church of St. SofiaSvyatsі Sofia church located in Ohrid this is one of the most important medieval churches in the area For a long time it was the cathedral church... Ohrid
- Quay OhridThe beautiful city of Macedonia Ohrid located on the lands of the eponymous lake near the border with Albania is famous for its pretty promenade On... Ohrid
- Amphitheatre OhridAmphitheatre Ohrid a huge antique open air theater is also the only Hellenistic theater of Macedonia the other three relate to the period of Roman... Ohrid
- St. Mary Church PerivleptyChurch of Our Lady Perivlepty was set at the end of the XIII century The painting of the church made in Renaissance style was completed in 1295... Ohrid
- Palace RobevaRobeva palace is best known ancestral estate of Macedonia Built in the XIX century the palace belonged to the family for a long time Robeva Today the... Ohrid
- Tsar Samuil FortressTsar Samuil Fortress one of the oldest medieval fortifications of the country Fortress the card of the city and one of the most popular tourist sites... Ohrid
- Samuil's FortressSamuil's Fortress a stunning monument of medieval architecture of Macedonia! Fortress built by King Samuel more than 1000 years! This unique... Ohrid
- Ohrid AirportOhrid Airport one of the largest international passenger terminals Macedonia The airport is located 9 km from the city Ohryd It is equipped with a... Orovnik
- Ilyas Bey Mosque MihrDriftwood the center of the homonymous province of Albania This picturesque town is situated on a high plateau at 869 meters above sea level near the... Korce
- Mosque MirahorThe main attraction of the city of Korca is its excellent museums and a mosque Mirahor the Muslim temple in Albania In 1466 on the orders of Ilyas... Korce