Corcovado National Park
- Pavo, Costa Rica
- On the Osa Peninsula in Costa Rica is Corcovado National Park, which is an amazing piece of unspoiled wilderness. Back in the seventies of the XX century the security of the inhabitants of the park was under threat, as well as the very existence of the park. Here are increasingly came hunters and people have come to see these areas as a place to settle. Influence of biologists from around the world still played a role, so Corcovado there to this day.
Corcovado National Park is almost entirely covered by rain forests that provide this area rich in wildlife. The concept of "rain forest" speaks for itself: the dense thickets of evergreen jungle through which hardly breaks sunlight, tall trees, vines and exotic inhabitants. For example, local residents have the opportunity to meet monkeys, anteaters, lots of interesting reptiles and colorful birds, including the famous macaw.
The park is located Salsipuedes cave where, according to legend, explorer Francis Drake buried their treasures.
- Drake BayDrake Bay a small Pacific Bay is located on the Osa Peninsula in Costa Rica All around the Gulf Coast is a one huge sandy beach surrounded by... Drake Bay
- River SerpeOne of the deepest rivers of Central America Sierpe obspechivaet water and food animals that live in the adjacent woods In addition it connects to... Rincon
- Airport "Puerto Jimenez"Airport "Puerto Jimenez" a regional airport in Puerto Jimenez located on the shore of Golfo Dulce It is near the entrance to the national park... Puerto Jimenez
- Island VayolinIf you look at the island from the deck of the ship Violin who sailed the high seas the land will remind their outlines violin This image gave the... Puerto Escondido
- Isla del CañoExplore underwater life consider near coral reefs found huge sea turtle or dolphin all this can be done on Іsla del Kanye There are all conditions... San Pedrillo
- Airport "Golfito"Airport "Golfito" this airport located in the same small town is a 1 400 meter runway with asphalt It is located in the north western edge of the... Golfito