National Park "Volcano Poas"
- Poasito, Costa Rica
- Costa Rica
- National Park "Volcano Poas", which covers an area of 65 square kilometers, the famous volcano of the same name, whose height reaches 2.708 meters above sea level. The park was created in 1971.
The volcano has several craters. One crater reaches a depth of 289 meters. It is worth noting that today is the only active crater of Poas Volcano crater. Inside it are geysers and lava clots. The second crater filled with water. National Park is closed to the public at the time when the volcano emits sulfur dioxide on the surface.
The park is home to many animals and plants grow. Here you can see magnolias, orchids, hummingbirds, thrushes, toucans, flycatchers, coyotes, skunks, squirrels and mountain etc.
- Doka coffee plantationDoka coffee plantations situated on the slopes of Poas Volcano and the coffee is the capital of Costa Rica Here are engaged in the production of...
- La Paz WaterfallYou do not need excessive voorbrazhenie to present the beauty and power of the La Paz Waterfall This jewel of Costa Rica's hidden on the side of Poas... Montana Azul
- Lake BotosLake Botos an unusual lake green jade color located in the crater of an extinct volcano The diameter of the lake 400 meters the depth is 14 meters... Luisa
- International Airport named Juan SantamariaInternational Airport Juan Santamaria name is the main airport that serves San Jose named after the national hero of Costa Rica The airport is... Rio Segundo
- Stone spheres of Costa RicaSince the discovery of balls in 30 years of the 20th century and still no clarity as to what they are where they come from and what is served... Mercedes
- Braulio Carrillo National ParkBraulio Carrillo National Park a protected conservation area located to the north east of the capital of Costa Rica San Jose The park was founded in... Carrillo
- Stadium Estadio Nacional de Costa RicaMultifunctional stadium Estadio Nacional de Costa Rica is located in San Jose capital of Costa Rica The official opening of the stadium took place in... Uruca
- The National Stadium of Costa RicaThe National Stadium of Costa Rica the first multi purpose sports arena built in Central America Stadium with a capacity of 35 000 spectators was... Uruca
- Thermal springs TabakonThermal springs Tabakon located in the north of Costa Rica in thirteen kilometers west of the town of La Fortuna The water from these sources is... Provincia de Heredia
- Numismatic Museum and pre-Columbian goldNumismatic Museum of pre Columbian gold and united under one roof just two thematic museum in one way or another connected with money The number of... Canton Central de San Jose
- Gold MuseumMuseum of pre Columbian gold in the heart of San Jose close to the central bank Its name says it all almost all of the exhibits are made of gold and... Canton Central de San Jose
- National Theater in San JoseSince its inception the National Theatre of Costa Rica has become a source of pride of every inhabitant of this beautiful country because the... Canton Central de San Jose
- Settlement GuayaboNational Archaeological Monument Guayabo it is the only extant proof of the existence in San Jose Guayabo Indian tribes who lived there from 700 to... Guayabo
- Mining Museum of Costa RicaMining Museum of Costa Rica tells visitors about the mining history of the country On the territory of the country there are volcanic wasteland... Estero
- Park TurubariTurubari Park focused on eco tourism and offers visitors a variety of entertainment and leisure in tropical forests The park has an area with an area... San Juan de Mata
- Airport "Guapiles"Airport "Guapiles" a regional airport which serves the eponymous town in the province of Limon It has a small terminal and one runway length of 1 100... Toro Amarillo
- Tarcoles RiverTarcoles River is an important economic and biological part of Costa Rica The river originates in the Cordillera has a length of 111 kilometers and a... San Juan de Mata
- La Fortuna WaterfallLa Fortuna Waterfall one of the most popular attractions of the region The waterfall is located in the National Park Arenal volcano near the Arenal... Fortuna
- The observation deck UharrasIncreasingly lookout Uharass becomes part of the tourist route Guides like to show traveler's ancient capital of Costa Rica Cartago and at the end of... Ujarras
- Orosi ValleyOrasamі Valley a paradise of Costa Rica Its space stretched for miles and shelter silky green carpet of grass flowers and bushes Affectionate cool... Orosi