- The Settlement, British Virgin Islands
- British Virgin Islands, the island of Anegada.
- The island of Anegada is the northernmost island of the Virgin and the Lesser Antilles. In the British part of the archipelago, he became the only inhabited island of coral origin.
Occupies 38 square kilometers. On Anegada have salty water. Some of them are protected by the Ramsar.
On the island lives a rare animal - Virgin Cyclura that previously lived on Puerto Rico and its neighboring islands. There are several species of turtles. In the coastal waters of the usual large number of fish, conch and lobster Caribbean. Also here you can see the imported human, but feral animals (donkeys, sheep and goats).
When piracy flourished on the island, so in the territory of the remains of 200 shipwrecks.
The island's population is 300 people who live in the village Settlment.
The island is popular with tourists, thanks to the white sandy beach and a 29-kilometer reef.
- The island of Virgin GordaVirgin Gorda the island which is part of the British Virgin Islands The island is twenty one square kilometer On the island is home to just over 3... South Sound
- Airport Virgin GordaAirport Virgin Gorda is located on an island of Virgin Gorda which are included in the British Virgin Islands The island is the third largest of its... Spanish Town
- Copper mine on the island of Virgin GordaCopper mine on the island of Virgin Gorda is a unique historical sight The national park of the island are the ruins of a copper mine XIX century One... Spanish Town
- Tortola IslandTortola is the largest and most populated island in the British Virgin Islands Washed by the Caribbean Sea The island is 13 5 miles and the width 3... Anderson
- Tortola IslandTortola the largest and most populated island which is part of the British Virgin Islands The island is fifty five square kilometers a population of... Cane Garden Bay
- National Park Mount SarahNational Park Mount Sara located on the island of Tortola was established in 1964 Its area is 96 hectares Park Mount Sarah became the first national... Little Carrot Bay
- National Park Virgin Islands National ParkVirgin Islands US Virgin Islands National Park located in the central part of the island of St John The park is fifty nine square kilometers National... Estate Reef Bay
- The island of St. JohnOne of the US Virgin Islands St John is a small island which can be reached only by sea from the shores of its neighbors St Thomas and the British... Saint John Island