- Anderson, British Virgin Islands
- British Virgin Islands, the island of Tortola.
- Tortola - is the largest and most populated island in the British Virgin Islands. Washed by the Caribbean Sea.
The island is 13.5 miles and the width - 3 miles. The territory covered spacious valleys and high slopes. The origin of volcanic islands. The main advantage of Tortola - white sandy beaches adorn its coastline and making it one of the Caribbean islands.
The island has become a great place for leisure travelers. There are plenty of restaurants and hotels. The transportation system in this heavenly place is well developed. The population enjoys a taxi, rental cars, mopeds, bicycles, buses and other public transport. Well-developed telecommunications systems.
The official language of Tortola - English.
- Tortola IslandTortola the largest and most populated island which is part of the British Virgin Islands The island is fifty five square kilometers a population of... Cane Garden Bay
- National Park Mount SarahNational Park Mount Sara located on the island of Tortola was established in 1964 Its area is 96 hectares Park Mount Sarah became the first national... Little Carrot Bay
- National Park Virgin Islands National ParkVirgin Islands US Virgin Islands National Park located in the central part of the island of St John The park is fifty nine square kilometers National... Estate Reef Bay
- The island of St. JohnOne of the US Virgin Islands St John is a small island which can be reached only by sea from the shores of its neighbors St Thomas and the British... Saint John Island
- National Park Virgin Islands Coral Reef National MonumentVirgin Islands Coral Reef National Monument national natural heritage United States located in the southern part of the island of St John The... Lameshur
- Island Lovango KayIsland Lovango Kay is a member of the US Virgin Islands It is located closest to the island of St John The island is small but very picturesque It is... Estate Denis Bay
- City Cruz BayCruz Bay a city located in the west of the island of St John which belongs to the US Virgin Islands Currently the city has a population of about... Cruz Bay
- Airport Virgin GordaAirport Virgin Gorda is located on an island of Virgin Gorda which are included in the British Virgin Islands The island is the third largest of its... Spanish Town
- Copper mine on the island of Virgin GordaCopper mine on the island of Virgin Gorda is a unique historical sight The national park of the island are the ruins of a copper mine XIX century One... Spanish Town
- The island of Virgin GordaVirgin Gorda the island which is part of the British Virgin Islands The island is twenty one square kilometer On the island is home to just over 3... South Sound
- Island Little St. JamesIsland Little St James refers to the US Virgin Islands is located to the east of the island of St Thomas The island is private property it belongs to... Estate Nazareth
- Thatch Cay IslandThe small island of Thatch Cay is located on the north of the island of St Thomas at a distance of 800 meters It belongs to the US Virgin Islands... Coki Point Estate
- Marine Park "Coral World"Marine Park "Coral World" is on the island of St Thomas he includes a museum and the park itself directly In the park you can see the swimming pool... Coki Point Estate
- City-Annas RetreatAnnas retreat located in the east of the island of St Thomas part of the US Virgin Islands This area of the island is called Tutu Most populous... Estate Annas Retreat
- Hans Island LollikHans Island Lollik part of the US Virgin Islands It is located two kilometers to the north of the island of St Thomas This private island is now... Estate Peterborg
- Magens Bay ArboretumArboretum Park Magens Bay is located on five acres of the island of St Thomas who shall serve in the Gulf of Mages Bay Park is available for public... Enighed
- School District St. John and St. ThomasUS Virgin Islands have a division into two school districts One of them includes the islands of St Thomas and St John In this district has 17 schools... Charlotte Amalie East Census Designated Place
- The island of St. ThomasSt Thomas an island that is part of the US Virgin Islands Located in the Caribbean Sea On this island is the capital the city and the port of... Pearson Gardens
- Island TsapellaTsapella (Capella) a desert island which is part of the US Virgin Islands It is located south of the island of St Thomas about two kilometers from... Bovoni
- Buck Island - National Wildlife RefugeBuck Island is part of the US Virgin Islands is located in the south of the large island of St Thomas Together with the island Capello who is half... Estate Bolongo
- Magens Bay BayMagens Bay Bay Caribbean located in the north of the island of St Thomas Gulf Coast is a unique protective sandy beaches are very popular with... Estate Lerkenlund
- Fort ChristianFort Christian is one of the main attractions not only downtown Charlotte Amalie but the entire island of St Thomas Military structure was built in... Fort Christian
- City of Charlotte AmalieCity of Charlotte Amalie the capital of the US Virgin Islands is located on the island of St Thomas Now it is a major port where cruise ships arrive... Charlotte Amalie