The island of Virgin Gorda
- South Sound, British Virgin Islands
- The archipelago of the Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands
- Virgin Gorda - the island, which is part of the British Virgin Islands. The island is twenty-one square kilometer. On the island is home to just over 3,000 people, almost all of them live in the town of Spanish Town.
The island of Virgin Gorda is of volcanic origin, it was opened in 1493 by Christopher Columbus. In later years, the island was a real pirate base.
Now all the activities of the inhabitants of the island is based on tourism industry: the work of the airport, hotels and service hotels. On the coast of Virgin Gorda in the picturesque places are houses that are often removed turisti.na island is a national Natural Park and the beautiful sandy beaches.
- Airport Virgin GordaAirport Virgin Gorda is located on an island of Virgin Gorda which are included in the British Virgin Islands The island is the third largest of its... Spanish Town
- Copper mine on the island of Virgin GordaCopper mine on the island of Virgin Gorda is a unique historical sight The national park of the island are the ruins of a copper mine XIX century One... Spanish Town
- Tortola IslandTortola is the largest and most populated island in the British Virgin Islands Washed by the Caribbean Sea The island is 13 5 miles and the width 3... Anderson
- Tortola IslandTortola the largest and most populated island which is part of the British Virgin Islands The island is fifty five square kilometers a population of... Cane Garden Bay
- National Park Mount SarahNational Park Mount Sara located on the island of Tortola was established in 1964 Its area is 96 hectares Park Mount Sarah became the first national... Little Carrot Bay
- Anegada IslandThe island of Anegada is the northernmost island of the Virgin and the Lesser Antilles In the British part of the archipelago he became the only... The Settlement
- National Park Virgin Islands Coral Reef National MonumentVirgin Islands Coral Reef National Monument national natural heritage United States located in the southern part of the island of St John The... Lameshur
- The island of St. JohnOne of the US Virgin Islands St John is a small island which can be reached only by sea from the shores of its neighbors St Thomas and the British... Saint John Island
- National Park Virgin Islands National ParkVirgin Islands US Virgin Islands National Park located in the central part of the island of St John The park is fifty nine square kilometers National... Estate Reef Bay
- Island Lovango KayIsland Lovango Kay is a member of the US Virgin Islands It is located closest to the island of St John The island is small but very picturesque It is... Estate Denis Bay
- City Cruz BayCruz Bay a city located in the west of the island of St John which belongs to the US Virgin Islands Currently the city has a population of about... Cruz Bay