- Lin, Albania
- Ohrid, Macedonia
- Lake Ohrid is the deepest and oldest lake in the Balkans, has retained its unique ecosystem. In 1980, the lake was declared a World Heritage Site.
Lake area of approximately 2,600 square kilometers located on the border of Albania and Macedonia. It lies at an altitude of about 700 meters. Its maximum depth is 288 meters. It is rich in fіtaplanktonam, zooplankton, carp and predatory fish. The lake is also live crustaceans, sponges, Planar, molluscs and pimples.
The town of the same name, which stands on the lake, living lockjaw. Locals organize regular boat trips. Sailing on the lake, you can see the Church of St. John the Divine. Ohrid is often called the "Jerusalem of the Balkans" by the vast number of historical monuments. On the slopes around the lake is the National Park of Ohrid.
- Lake OhridAhrydskoe lake the deepest and oldest lake in the Balkans one of the main attractions of Albania which owns about a third of this unique monument of... Piskupat
- By Stalin Museum mosaicLinsky mosaic museum with its modest size is one of the most visited attractions in the Albanian shore of Lake Ahrydskaga Lin village located on the...
- Church of St. John the DivineChurch of St John the Evangelist in Cana located on a hill near the lake Ahrydskaga striking in its stunning beauty The temple combines the Armenian... Ohrid
- Church of St. John the TheologianChurch of St St John the Evangelist in Cana is located on the hill which is located far from Ahrydskaga lake This temple and today continues to... Ohrid
- Church of St. SofiaSvyatsі Sofia church located in Ohrid this is one of the most important medieval churches in the area For a long time it was the cathedral church... Ohrid
- Tsar Samuil FortressTsar Samuil Fortress one of the oldest medieval fortifications of the country Fortress the card of the city and one of the most popular tourist sites... Ohrid
- Amphitheatre OhridAmphitheatre Ohrid a huge antique open air theater is also the only Hellenistic theater of Macedonia the other three relate to the period of Roman... Ohrid
- Samuil's FortressSamuil's Fortress a stunning monument of medieval architecture of Macedonia! Fortress built by King Samuel more than 1000 years! This unique... Ohrid
- St. Mary Church PerivleptyChurch of Our Lady Perivlepty was set at the end of the XIII century The painting of the church made in Renaissance style was completed in 1295... Ohrid
- Palace RobevaRobeva palace is best known ancestral estate of Macedonia Built in the XIX century the palace belonged to the family for a long time Robeva Today the... Ohrid
- Quay OhridThe beautiful city of Macedonia Ohrid located on the lands of the eponymous lake near the border with Albania is famous for its pretty promenade On... Ohrid
- National Park GalicicaNatsyynyhny Galichitsa Park one of the three national parks of the Republic of Macedonia Located between the largest in Macedonia and Prespa lakes... Trpejca
- Ohrid AirportOhrid Airport one of the largest international passenger terminals Macedonia The airport is located 9 km from the city Ohryd It is equipped with a... Orovnik
- Monastery of Saint NaumSt Naum Monastery Orthodox Monastery which was built near the Albanian border in the south eastern shore of Lake Ohrid Previously the monastery was... Tushemisht
- Bridge GolikGolik Bridge one of the most popular attractions in the vicinity Pogradtsa that Albania inherited from the times of Ottoman rule The bridge is part... Zall-Tore
- Drilon National ParkDrilon National Park a paradise for those who want to temporarily forget about the bustle of the city The park is located in the neighborhood of the... Tushemisht
- Christian basilicaPogradec one of the most beautiful resorts in Albanian a city with a rich history It is located in the south eastern Albania 140 km from Tirana The... Bucimas
- Ancient road EgnantiaEgnantia road one of the oldest in Europe It was a road built by the Romans in the II century BC and crossed the Roman provinces which were located... Pogradec
- Golem Grad on Prespanskom LakeGolem hail a small island in the middle of the lake Prespanskogo which is located on the border of Albania Macedonia and Greece Translated from the... Konsko
- Lake PrespaTwo lakes Prespa stretched by three states Greece Albania and Macedonia Greece belongs to more than 84 square kilometers of water surface And the... Agios Achilleios
- Ilyas Bey Mosque MihrDriftwood the center of the homonymous province of Albania This picturesque town is situated on a high plateau at 869 meters above sea level near the... Korce