Orthodox church in Shkoder
- Shkoder, Albania
- city of Shkoder, Albania
- Despite the fact that the city of Shkodra pretty decent size city, according to visiting guests, look there is practically nothing. In the center of the city is one of the few streets made according to the type of the Arbat, flanked by dozens of different cafes. The street begins from the monument of Mother Teresa. Further through the quarter are three main attractions Shkoder - mosque, a Catholic church and the Orthodox Church. All three buildings were built recently. They are separated by just 100 meters.
The most beautiful of them, according to tourists, it is the Orthodox Church. It is a large two-story building with three domes. Due to their abode looks majestic and luxurious. The facade of the room is painted in soft peach color, windows are made narrow arches, the main entrance is decorated with small columns.
In the Orthodox Church could get any. Free admission. There you can see the interior, take pictures, buy candles and place them for the peace, or for the health.
- Street Cola Indromeno in ShkoderStreet Circles indromy appeared in Shkoder relatively recently about 60 years of XX century Since its inception it was obvious right away that will...
- Monument to Mother TeresaMonument of Mother Teresa is rightly proud of Shkodra The monument is a figure of a nun with folded hands which symbolizes her ministry zipped up to...
- Fountain in the square Dugajve te RejaFountain in the square Dugajve te Reja is located at the very end of the street Kole Idromeno Built during the construction of a residential area...
- Democracy Square in ShkoderDemocracy Square is located in the beautiful city of Shkodra is the main area On its territory a fountain landscaped benches high lighting Because of...
- Museum-popullitThe city of Shkodra is one of the oldest cities not only in Albania but also throughout Europe His age has more than twenty three centuries It is a...
- Mosque of Sheikh Abdullah Al-Zamila ZamilMosque of Sheikh Abdullah Al Zamila Zamil was built in 1995 by Saudi Arabia in the territory of the Albanian city of Shkodra Financed the... Dobrac
- Lead MosqueThe legendary monument of history and archeology Rozafa fortress is located just 2 kilometers to the south west of Shkoder on the southern shores of... Liri
- Mesi BridgeFrom a tourist point of view Albania with its mountains forests beaches and clean nature a godsend for tourists Her city of Shkoder one of the oldest... Boks
- Ruins of the city Svacha22 km from the town of Ulcinj stretches Lake Šas And not only she attracts tourists Come here to see the historical monument located on the shore of... Selita
- Shatsky (Shasskoe) lakeAlmost every historical places associated Montenegro some legend There is a legend in Lake Šas It is said that Vladimir one of the first leaders of... Sas
- Fortress RozafaRozafa fortress located near the city of Shkodra on a rocky hill surrounded by the river Drin and Bojan It is believed that the fort was built in III... Cinlit
- Monastery BeskaBeska Monastery one of the great architectural monuments that have survived on the shores of Lake Skadarskaga famous temple as one of the centers of... Donji Murici
- Restaurant MiskoRestaurant «Misko» Montenegro is located in the picturesque village of Ada Bojana This is one of the oldest fish restaurants which was opened in... Gornji Stoj
- The island Ada BojanaAda Bojana an artificial river island in Montenegro He is considered the reserve park type The beaches of the island known for its beautiful white... Sveti Nikola
- Beach Lake SkadarBeach Skadarskaga lake is awesome beach Montenegro It affects people of their unique beauty and refined atmosphere of Agriculture The beach is large... Donji Murici
- Holy Mountain RumiyaHoly Mountain Rumia on top of which is the iron of the Holy Trinity has an interesting history Gore has always been an article of faith for all... Lumetici
- Great beachThe most famous place in Ulcinj Great Beach which has a length of 13 km and marked with "Blue Flag" a symbol of European Environmental Association... Donji Stoj
- Old UlcinjIn the 5th century BC Kalhіdskaga colonists built on a rock fortress around which the city began to grow History of the city of Ulcinj as well as... Velika Plaza
- Skadar LakeIf you look at a map of Montenegro it is striking that most of this already small country occupies Skadorskoe lake or Shkodra Skadarskaga lake can be... Donja Plavnica
- Clock Tower Sahat KulaClock Tower Sahat Kula a Turkish tower located in Gertsegnovskaya Riviera Sahat Kula a national monument which is under state protection The tower... Ulcinj
- Market UlcinjThe market is located in the Old Town Market in Ulcinj it's a real oriental bazaar Such a large number of bright souvenirs and jewelery you are... Ulcinj
- Small beach townOn the Adriatic Sea is a nice town with a rich history Ulcinj In addition to many monuments Ulcinj offers relax on beautiful beaches One of these is... Ulcinj
- Tourist area LymanTourist area Lyman a town located on the outskirts of the western part of Ulcinj In the early 2000s many plots of land in the area of Liman... Ulcinj
- Villa Roman AbramovichVilla Roman Abramovich a local landmark located in a picturesque location near the village of Consolation This is a private area so go inside the... Ulcinj