Спортивный комплекс PEPS
- Sainte-Foy, Canada
- Laval University, Quebec, QC, Canada
- Спортивный комплекс PEPS (Квартиры de l 'éducation телосложение et des sports de l'UniversitéLaval) - спортивный комплекс, расположенный в Квебеке, Канада. Находится на территории студенческого кампуса Университета Лаваля.
Комплекс был открыт в 1970 году. Состоит из открытого стадиона, закрытого стадиона, двух крытых бассейнов (аква-центр), баскетбольного поля и корта для тенниса, фитнес-центра и двух хоккейных катков, которые могут соединяться в один большой для конькобежного спорта.
Для Олимпийских игр 1976 года здесь было проведено четыре женских и семь мужских соревнований по гандболу. Главная арена центра две тысячи зрительских мест.
- Laval UniversityLaval University in Quebec City Canada's oldest university and one of the four oldest universities in the New World It was established on the basis...
- Shopping Center Place Ste-FoyShopping Center Place Ste Foy set in a large shopping center Place Laurier in Quebec City Canada is considered the record for most expensive shops...
- Place Laurier Shopping CentreShopping Center Place Laurier located in the Canadian city of Quebec is the largest in the eastern part of the country and the first Molіya open in...
- Aquarium de QuebecAquarium de Quebec a city public aquarium covers an area of 16 hectares Included in Kanadzkuyu Association of Zoos and Aquariums The history...
- National Museum of Fine Arts of QuebecTourists who visit Quebec you should definitely visit the National Museum of Fine Arts It is located on the Fields of Abraham battlefields in the... Quebec
- Quebec BridgeDoes the Quebec bridge is located in the south west of the city of Quebec and extends through the St Lawrence River The facility was built in...
- Pierre-Laporte BridgePierre Laporte Bridge (Pont Pierre Lapont) is a steel suspension bridge located in the southeast of the city of Quebec and ran through the St...
- Plains of AbrahamPlains of Abraham is a historical site of the city of Quebec Here was held the final battle of the British and the French which ended in victory for... Quebec
- Church of St-Jean-BaptisteChurch of St Jean Baptiste is on the same street the Canadian city of Quebec The current building was constructed in 1884 by the seven types of... Quebec
- Municipal Stadium in QuebecQuebec Municipal Stadium was opened in 1939 It is located in front of the boundaries of Victoria Park (city park and recreation area) in Quebec City... Quebec
- Marie-building Guyart in QuebecMarie building Guyart in Quebec is the tallest skyscraper in the city which was built in 1967 1972 years During the 1960s under the "Quiet... Quebec
- Armory in QuebecArmory in Quebec which was built in the years 1885 1888 was one of the most significant monuments of Canada Designed by sculptor Andre Gauthier he... Quebec
- Parliament Building in QuebecParliament Building in Quebec this beautiful eight story building which was built in 1877 1886 by architect Enzhenom Utiennom Tash The height of the... Quebec
- Quebec Parliament BuildingDoes the Quebec Parliament building an eight house which is located in the French speaking province of the same name by the Parliament of Canada Here... Quebec
- Ramparts in QuebecRamparts in Quebec the only remaining city walls to strengthen the north of America construction of which began in 1759 to protect the city from the... Quebec
- Theatre Capitole in QuebecCapitol Theatre in Quebec City is a historic theater arts built in 1903 according to the drawings of the famous architect Walter Painter In 1927 the... Quebec
- Artillery ParkArtillery Park located in the Latin Quarter the Canadian city of Quebec is a complex of military buildings built in the XVII XIX centuries In the... Quebec
- Fort City strongholdCitadel of Quebec quite ancient structure It was built in the first half of the XIX century under the leadership of Colonel Darnforda From the height... Quebec
- St. Andrew's Church in QuebecSt Andrew's Church is located in the upper region of Quebec City Presbyterian church was founded in 1759 by Robert MacPherson zvyshgodny The current... Quebec
- Railway station Gare du Palais in QuebecRailway station Gare du Palais in Quebec is one of the most popular railway stations in Canada which is also a bus stop Such an unusual name was... Quebec
- Commercial building in QuebecCommercial building in Quebec a 18 storey building in Canada which was built in 1930 1931 It is considered the largest and oldest skyscraper in the... Quebec
- The hotel Clarendon in QuebecThe hotel Clarendon in Quebec is one of the most beautiful buildings in Canada built in 1858 in which the hotel is located Designed his famous... Quebec
- Home of the Duke of Kent in QuebecHouse Duke Kentskaga in Quebec is one of the most popular homes in Canada which is named after the Duke of Kent Edward Historians date the... Quebec
- Upper Town of QuebecUpper Town is part of an ancient and historic city of Quebec where the ancient quarters are still protected by stone walls Upper Town is located on a... Quebec