Washington, D. C. — attractions
- Museum of the SmithsonianSmithsonian Institution founded in 1846 the famous research and educational institution in the United States It is the world's largest collection of various exhibits museum treasures and artifacts At present the Smithsonian Institution is  a...
- Presidential ParkPresidential Park in Washington this is a great recreational space area 332 000 square meters located around the White House and covered the actual White House Visitor Center Lafayette Square Park and Ellipse Lafayette Square is a public park...
- National Museum of American HistoryNational Museum of American History in Washington founded in 1964 is located in a modern building with original design It is included in the galleries of the museum located on the National Mall at the White House Through the panoramic windows on the...
- White HouseThe first stone of the building of the future official residence of the President of the United States the world famous White House was laid on October 13 1792 Mr project was designed by architect James Hoban with the active participation of George... Bealls Levels (historical)
- Treasury BuildingConstruction of the Treasury in Washington took a large amount of time from 1836 to 1869 Now is the oldest government building in the city his style has given a major boost for the construction of other government buildings In the mid 19th century... Bealls Levels (historical)
- Restaurant and Bar Old Ebbitt GrillOld Ebbitt Grill a historic bar and restaurant located in Washington District of Columbia The restaurant is popular with locals and is known for its brunch and breakfast The place is busy for a long time and is recorded in the list of «must to... Bealls Levels (historical)
- Octagon HouseOctagon House in Washington DC is the oldest museum in the US dedicated to architecture and design House project was designed by Dr William Thornton (who designed the US Capitol) and is a prime example of the architecture of the Federal period  ... Northwest Rectangle
- Renwick GalleryRenwick Gallery is a branch of the Smithsonian American Art Museum located in Washington DC specializing in American crafts and decorative art XIX XXI century Located in the National Historic Landmark building from 1859 on Pennsylvania Avenue where... Bealls Levels (historical)
- National TheatreNational Theatre in Washington the oldest theater in the United States provides representation since 1835 Performances plays and musicals of the National Theatre can be compared in terms of the rise He was survived by five huge fires in the XIX... Bealls Levels (historical)
- Interior MuseumMuseum Interior opened in 1938 is administered by the Department of the United States and is located on the first floor of the main building The permanent exhibition divided into galleries in which a wide range of activities of the Department... Northwest Rectangle
- Cathedral of St. JohnSt John's Cathedral located on Lafayette Square is rightly called the "Church of the Presidents " After all the cathedral is almost at the White House Every president ever held a chair head of state came to this church at least once   This... Bealls Levels (historical)
- Warner TheatreWarner Theatre is located in the heart of Washington It was originally built in 1924 as a cinema to show silent movies and vaudeville theater and was named Earl The theater was famous not only for his films but also a rooftop garden dance  hall... Bealls Levels (historical)
- Washington MonumentGeorge Washington Memorial a huge 169 meter high stone stele erected in memory of the first US president George Washington It towers over the town of the same name and is one of the highest stone constructions in the world Around the grounds ... Burnes Discovery (historical)
- Old Post Office PavilionOld Post Office Pavilion a unique architectural monument located between the White House and the Capitol The building was constructed in 1899 and is a prime example of Romanesque architecture Its semicircular arches and squat clustered column... Elinor (historical)
- National Memorial, Korean War VeteransKorean War Veterans Memorial is located on the National Mall in the southeast of the Lincoln Memorial Monument to those who died and suffered in the war which broke out in 1950 was founded July 27 1995On the marble wall engraved memorial photos of... Burnes Discovery (historical)
- Memorial to the participants of the Second World WarWorld War II Memorial located on the National Mall in Washington The monument is a tribute 16000000 soldiers of the American army who fought in military fields and 405 thousand who have not returned from the war This memorial was opened on 24 May... Burnes Discovery (historical)