Map The Settlement. Business directory
According to the business directory Pointerst in and around The Settlement there are 79 companies. The most numerous are category accommodation - 26 objects, travel services - 9 and food - 8 companies.
You can also add the company to business directory, join in!
- The island of Virgin GordaVirgin Gorda the island which is part of the British Virgin Islands The island is twenty one square kilometer On the island is home to just over 3 000 people almost all of them live in the town of Spanish Town The island of Virgin Gorda is of... South Sound attractions, Recreation and campsites, Parks and Gardens
- Airport Virgin GordaAirport Virgin Gorda is located on an island of Virgin Gorda which are included in the British Virgin Islands The island is the third largest of its territory and the second largest which are mainly concentrated in the city of Spanish Town   In... Spanish Town attractions, Natural Attractions, Recreation and campsites, Trucking
- Copper mine on the island of Virgin GordaCopper mine on the island of Virgin Gorda is a unique historical sight The national park of the island are the ruins of a copper mine XIX century One version says that the first mines were dug on the island yet  in the XV century by the... Spanish Town attractions, Natural Attractions, Software Development
- Tortola IslandTortola is the largest and most populated island in the British Virgin Islands Washed by the Caribbean Sea The island is 13 5 miles and the width 3 miles The territory covered spacious valleys and high slopes The origin of volcanic islands The main... Anderson attractions, Taxi service, Parks and Gardens
- Tortola IslandTortola the largest and most populated island which is part of the British Virgin Islands The island is fifty five square kilometers a population of about 24 000 people The main city of the island is Road Town also known as the main administrative... Cane Garden Bay attractions, Natural Attractions, Currency exchange
- National Park Mount SarahNational Park Mount Sara located on the island of Tortola was established in 1964 Its area is 96 hectares Park Mount Sarah became the first national park in the British Virgin Islands which was created to protect the forests of the island and the... Little Carrot Bay attractions, Reserves, Parks and Gardens
- National Park Virgin Islands National ParkVirgin Islands US Virgin Islands National Park located in the central part of the island of St John The park is fifty nine square kilometers National Park was established in 1956 At present the National Park Virgin Islands occupies more than half of... Estate Reef Bay attractions, Parks and Gardens
- The island of St. JohnOne of the US Virgin Islands St John is a small island which can be reached only by sea from the shores of its neighbors St Thomas and the British Virgin Islands Saint John is a wild place with rich nature Mountain Kemelberg is  top of an... Saint John Island attractions, Parks and Gardens
- National Park Virgin Islands Coral Reef National MonumentVirgin Islands Coral Reef National Monument national natural heritage United States located in the southern part of the island of St John The monument was created in January 2001 It was opened for better protection of coral reefs Area Virgin Islands... Lameshur attractions, Fodder, Natural Attractions