- La Convalescence, Comoros
- Ngazidja, Comoros
- Kartal volcano is the highest point on the largest of the 4 Comoros. The height of the volcano, which is located on the island of Grand pantry, is 2560 meters, while the size of the crater at the top - 300 * 100 meters width and depth, respectively. This Volcano is a type of basaltic shield shape.
Since the 19th century there occurred more than 20 eruptions. Until 2005, was 11-year break, when the volcano was in "sleep" state. The latest eruption began in May 2006 and continued until January of 2007. From the crater of the volcano flowed streams of red-hot lava and ash cloud erupted through which clouds of toxic smoke is almost completely covered the city of Moroni.
- Beach ChomoniChomoni beach a tropical paradise on the southern tip of the island of Grand closet Shredded white sand the sea with crystal clear water and waves... Chomoni
- Old Friday MosqueOld Friday Mosque in Maroni is the most popular tourist destination of the capital of Comoros It takes a special privileged position in the hierarchy... Moroni
- International airport "Prince Said Ibrahim"The international airport "Prince Said Ibrahim" is the largest airport in the Comoros It was opened in 1966 and named after the son of the former... Mbaleni
- Beach BuniBeach groynes Beach prefer those who run away from civilization who want to enjoy pristine nature for whom the main rest is the minimum and maximum... Bouni